Resume: Worth 40%
Due July 10, 2023
Use the links below to submit your resume for evaluation
You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org – keep that email
A resume is a document custom created and used to present your background, skills, and accomplishments. This is an exercise in gathering your information, researching different resume designs and then crafting both together to create a resume that represents you in both style and content. Pro Tip: Make sure to include your Youth Leadership Bartholomew County participation on your YLBC resume.
- Take a look at the some of the best YLBC resumes from previous years
- Here is a Resume Development Packet for hints, tips and help creating your resume and this page from The University of Texas at Austin is great too!
- Name your file appropriately with your LastName_FirstNameResume to receive full points
- Document must be submitted as a pdf to receive full points
- Resume will be graded on the following rubric with 100 points possible
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com – keep that email