Resume: Worth 40% of total points
Due July 10th
The essay and resume portion will be digitally submitted this year. You will receive a confirmation email once submitted … if you don’t get a confirmation, we don’t have your resume.
This resume form is an exercise in gathering and prioritizing your information, much like what you’ll be expected to do when sharing high school achievements with potential colleges, filling out employment applications and completing your own personalized resume in the future. Some information required here will not be required by employers or needed later, however, now you must choose what to share and how to sell yourself within these set categories.
- Take a look at the some of the best YLBC resumes from previous years
- Here is a Resume Development Packet for hints, tips and help creating your resume
- Name your file appropriately with your LastName_FirstNameResume to receive full points
- Document must be submitted as a pdf
- Resume will be graded on the following rubric with 100 points possible
- You will receive a confirmation email of your submission