Resume: Worth 40% of total points
Due July 1st
The essay and resume portion will be digitally submitted this year.
This resume form is an exercise in gathering and prioritizing your information, much like what you’ll be expected to do when sharing high school achievements with potential colleges, filling out employment applications and completing your own personalized resume in the future. Some information required here will not be required by employers or needed later, however, now you must choose what to share and how to sell yourself within these set categories.
- Your resume must use this document as a guide
- Here is a Resume Development Packet for hints, tips and help creating your resume
- Name your file appropriately with your LastName_FirstNameResume to receive full points
- Document must be submitted as a doc or docx file (using Microsoft Word)
- Resume will be graded on the following rubric with 100 points possible
Submission links are coming soon.